• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

Getting closer to being a functional shop again. The shelving unit in the corner is getting ready to be moved out of there and I have 5-6 old upper kitchen cabinets that are going on the wall to store stuff in View attachment 114272

Aint that the truth. That file box in front of the black shelf is one of three (others are in a diff room currently) that are full of just random screws, nuts, bolts, washers, nails, staples, and so on. Once the rest of the shop is fully organized then I will get to sorting it all out so I know what I have and I stop buying more of something I already have.

Wild man

70cc twin V2
I just finished up with My new E-Flite A-10. Changed the colors added Black and Tan. Now if we can get some nicer weather, and finish some work at a housing project. I will get out and see how this one flies.
A-103.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well not sure if it is a go or not but a friend of mine totalled his Pilot 40% SBuck last season. He gave me the wings because he was not going to fix them, and I needed something to do being forced to stay at home. The wings are a mess but first I am going to see if the wings can be built into the Stick that I have. First I will strip all the covering off the wings and see if it is worth all the work or even possible.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well if it were not for the stay at home ruling the wings would have been trashed but seeing I need something to pass the time I am going to try and fix them. The root rib on both wings need to be replaced and the wing tip of the second wing needs to removed about three ribs up because the wing spar is broken, so a new wing tip needs to be scarfed on.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Need some help the wing from Pilot all the sheeting is 2 mm what a pain. Looked around but cannot find 2 mm sheeting for does anyone know where I can get some. Thanks.