• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Come to Texas. No building season here. Just a few random days with really cold temps during winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the invite but a 40% cost for exchange is very painful and to believe a couple of years back we were 3% above your dollar.

Wacobipe

100cc
Spent the weekend getting a new to me Hangar 9 Super Cub ready. I've wanted to put together a tundra plane using PRBushwheels setup for a couple years. A guy at the club was selling a nearly new Super Cub so I decided to jump on it. The PR Bushwheel setup is sweet! 8.75" main gear, tundra tailwheel on leaf spring and machined aluminum gear, and spring loaded shocks instead of the stock rubber band system. She's loaded and ready to maiden tomorrow morning!

IMG_1326.JPG IMG_1327.JPG IMG_1329.JPG IMG_1330.JPG IMG_1334.JPG IMG_1335.JPG IMG_1336.JPG

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
Anyone have any experience with Futaba telemetry. Trying to put 4 temp sensors on a 222. Not haveine much luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Spent all day and most the evening getting the radio and batteries installed in the extra. Got it all finished with a preliminary balance. Batteries are charged and the fuel tank is full. Went to do a pre flight tune with the cowl off and what do ya know. I must have cracked the spark plug insulator some how so it's off to the auto parts store first thing in the am and will have to pre flight tune at the field. But Hey! I'm GOING OUT FLYING! A GASSER!!!:yesss::woohoo!::dancing-poop::devil-dance::brian-banana::mario-banana::fist_pump::banana-dance:.:pink_epic:

0528171516-01.jpg
0528171550-00.jpg
0528172339-00.jpg

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Spent the weekend getting a new to me Hangar 9 Super Cub ready. I've wanted to put together a tundra plane using PRBushwheels setup for a couple years. A guy at the club was selling a nearly new Super Cub so I decided to jump on it. The PR Bushwheel setup is sweet! 8.75" main gear, tundra tailwheel on leaf spring and machined aluminum gear, and spring loaded shocks instead of the stock rubber band system. She's loaded and ready to maiden tomorrow morning!

View attachment 96258 View attachment 96259 View attachment 96260 View attachment 96261 View attachment 96262 View attachment 96263 View attachment 96264

A little jealous! Waiting for the flight report!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp

View attachment 96258 View attachment 96259 View attachment 96260 View attachment 96261 View attachment 96262 View attachment 96263 View attachment 96264

Love the wheels they look great. The tail wheel is beautiful and the main wheels have true shaocks that is not common hoe makes the tundra kit.

Wacobipe

100cc
Love the wheels they look great. The tail wheel is beautiful and the main wheels have true shaocks that is not common hoe makes the tundra kit.
The entire package is made by PR Bushwheels in Alaska. There's a link in my original post. Make sure you are sitting when you look 'cuz it ain't cheap! ($385 for everything pictured) but it is high quality and worth every penny to me.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The entire package is made by PR Bushwheels in Alaska. There's a link in my original post. Make sure you are sitting when you look 'cuz it ain't cheap! ($385 for everything pictured) but it is high quality and worth every penny to me.

Thanks it really looks good but for that kind of money it had better look good and the quality had better be there and best of all it is American made and will last a long time. Keep us up to date.