• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
So with yak surrendered to the airplanes gods. It time to build some fence who is in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Got the Decathlon back in the air and flying good again happy about that. So while in the workshop I decided to fly my own designed 40cc scratch built pattern plane. It has never flown but will be finishing it off and putting it up for the first time in the near future.
IMG_0596.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Other than a little organizing and straightening, nothing worked on today. Oh but just wait, I have plenty of irons in the fire. Will be starting the firewall thrust angle re-set on the new Pilot Edge tomorrow. And dang it...I still need to get that new cowl mounted on the Cessna so I can take her out at least once this year. LOL.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Gentleman need some advice need a header and canister for my DA85 . Which one would you gentleman recommend. I have looked at MTW and KS both seem to be good have one MTW in a plane but have not flown it yet your help and recommendations are needed thanks.