• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
We could always follow the pattern and discuss any one of these three that quickly get derailed and turn into a see who can pee the farthest match:
1. Which radio is best
2. Which oil is best
3. FAA regulations
Oops...ya forgot one.
Who's engine is best!
hearty-laugh.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
That is really cool. I have heard that the MXS is a very sweet flying plane. No matter who makes it. I have heard that they are very crisp, precise, and just right down sick and insanely stupid fun. It is the only airframe I have yet to own. But I'm actually kind of thinking that I will get one. The new 110 CS will need a home to go into. Extreme flight makes a 120 cc version MXS, correct? I'm thinking that the 3 DUB 110 CS is going to make a sweet combination for that plane. Wishing you great success on your next test flight Kelly.

Thanks Rob. Headed out in just a bit. All loaded up. I was just poking fun at ya bout dem wheels. They are super nice! The bigger tire on the rim looks awesome. When you pulled that flip-phone out I blew coke out my nose :cautious:. Coca cola that is......Just had to ya know brother.
And I think an MXS would do me well also. Hmn......Got me thinking and this thinking always kills my wallet.

1221171306-00.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks Rob. Headed out in just a bit. All loaded up. I was just poking fun at ya bout dem wheels. They are super nice! The bigger tire on the rim looks awesome. When you pulled that flip-phone out I blew coke out my nose :cautious:. Coca cola that is......Just had to ya know brother.
And I think an MXS would do me well also. Hmn......Got me thinking and this thinking always kills my wallet.

View attachment 100892
Oh I knew you were kidding. No sweat man. I also have the same problem of late. I get to thinking and next thing you know I'm a po boy.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Tried to work on the airplane tonight but 46F is where I cross the line. Hands went numb and still haven't came back :oblong:
Sorry @Xpress you are not going to get any sympathy from some of us that live a little further north. For us that is cool but really not cold yet. Sorry but you are spoiled when it comes to weather.