• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Which one did you have the most fun with.
The extra slick flew on rails inverted. mini-crackyak is fun indoors and outside with no wind, I'm on my second crack yak 32" just a fun all arounder, I have the XL and it's great fun but not indestructible like the 32" series. Had a puddle star once too! If I were going to buy another It would be the crack laser. But honestly, I've been intrigued by another company called TH horizons lately. Color schemes are killer!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
The extra slick flew on rails inverted. mini-crackyak is fun indoors and outside with no wind, I'm on my second crack yak 32" just a fun all arounder, I have the XL and it's great fun but not indestructible like the 32" series. Had a puddle star once too! If I were going to buy another It would be the crack laser. But honestly, I've been intrigued by another company called TH horizons lately. Color schemes are killer!
I probably have more flights on my 32” Crack Laser Lite than all my other planes combined.

BalsaDust

@Snoopy1 i have the 35” crack Fokker, the crack beaver, and the 39” revolto. All are a blast. The revolto Carrie’s energy well. Fokker can fly so freaking slow and literally can knife edge with like one click of rudder trim. Crack beaver is probably the most fun though since it has the big bush tires and can land and take off in the yard. I have beat the snot out of mine and it keeps asking for more. It’s actually to the point of needing new servos and the elevator has devolved a lot of slop and won’t center well any more.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Finished the floors in the house this past week. Two coats of Eagle Armor Seal and now our concrete looks like marble.
67F06E49-BCD3-46E6-86A5-DF291C87C9DF.jpeg
DF4A265B-DF7A-4E21-9261-F009F40BA769.jpeg
B1233E50-74A1-4516-92BC-039868829224.jpeg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well it is done and it is huge, right now how I feel I do not think I will build another plane this big. It may change my mind once I fly the plane and they do not look as big at the field. But it looks huge in the house and trying to move it around nuts. The photo is with out the wings just to difficult to do, and most probably could not stand far enough away to get it all in.
A090AFF0-82CB-4434-A17D-B9ABA711F27F.jpeg