• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Timber 110" Twin Build

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Here's a quick video of what two of the Scorpion's sound like spinning 15x8 props just over 9k rpm. 4 of them is going to sound wicked! I played with my throttle calibration/curves on both motors to get them very close in RPM. It eliminates most of the oscillating/droning sound you hear from twin aircraft.
That sure has a nice sound to it. Like the plane.

RC80AK

50cc
This week I decided to go flying every night after work. Summer is slipping by quickly up here in AK and I want to soak up as much as possible. I've been working on the Timber wings while waiting on the batteries to charge. No big progress, but it was gratifying to build and fly every day!

WMcNabb

150cc
This week I decided to go flying every night after work. Summer is slipping by quickly up here in AK and I want to soak up as much as possible. I've been working on the Timber wings while waiting on the batteries to charge. No big progress, but it was gratifying to build and fly every day!

It’s so disappointing that your flying spot has such crummy views :brian-banana:.

Really enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing with the less fortunate :LOL_gif:.

RC80AK

50cc
Little bits of progress this week installing the wing servos. Ground the trailing edge of the aluminum spring gear down to take out some of the stiffness and loose some weight.
IMG_3916.jpeg
IMG_3915.jpeg