Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys - 30" EPP Crack Pitts M12 Biplane

Discussion in 'TwistedHobbys.com' started by cdee, Aug 26, 2012.

1. cdee

cdee 30cc

Thread for discussion on the Twisted Hobbys' Crack Pitts, one of my all time favorites up to this point.

[video=youtube;x-Eddtcafls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Eddtcafls[/video]
    Some Stills from my Achrive.
    Pictures with the batteries are showing 2s and 3s location. Also of interest, if not using the landing gear a small center skid can be added as shown right near the aileron servo, make it just the right height to match the SGF's so the plane will set flat. Detail of the quick links use for the ailerons also shown..... Enjoy!
    .... not sure yet how to get all the pics to line up... : ) Gyro?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
  2. Vintauri

Vintauri 50cc

I'm building one of these right now. It's for a friend who made me a deal on another airplane. However I can't wait to test it out and I feel once I do I'll be wanting to order another one for myself!

Steve

3. cdee

cdee 30cc

This is one of my all time favorites... if you fly it before giving it to you friend, you well very likely not want to part with it.... : )
    cdee

4. Dahly

Dahly 30cc

I finished mine last night and was AMAZED at how well it flies. Not an easy build but definitely worth the time.

5. hone

hone 150cc

Man i STILL need to get one of these...I've been eyeing it before it even came out but i just can manage to kill my Extra Slick, i guess i'll have to try harder and fly lower :p

6. Aaeolien

Aaeolien 70cc twin V2

Good luck giving that thing up after you test fly it. Lol. Better order your friend one right now and promise to build that one after. Haha.

7. Vintauri

Vintauri 50cc

Yeah I know. But I am more of a single wing guy so I'm eyeing the Crack Yak or Extra Slick for myself.

8. Vintauri

Vintauri 50cc

9. hone

hone 150cc

Ahaha he called it! That's pretty funny. That's it i'm getting one on my next paycheck! I'll just use the servos from my Extra slick and get a new motor and ESC from twisted. I'm excited. Too many people like this plane for me not to get one. I love bipes and don't own one so this will fill a void in my hanger.

10. Vintauri

Vintauri 50cc

Yeah I just wish I didn't have a bathroom to replace the flooring in and 3 young boys with birthdays coming up very quick! On the plus side there is a swap meet this weekend at one of the local hobby shops not far from here. I'll be dragging some planes and gear up there. I might find myself with some extra $$$ for a Pitts of my own.