• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys - 30" EPP Crack Pitts M12 Biplane

hone

150cc
Man i would love to fly it in the back warehouse at my work. That would be a fun indoor session....lucky

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Hehe boss left the back door open today. I flew right in after flying outside, right up the hallway, thru the cafeteria, did not make it all the way to my office. The door out of the cafeteria was closed. Lol.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Nice moose. Fun plane. Have mine sitting here at work hoping to fly during lunch. Been just way too windy the last few days.

rcl_al

New to GSN!
Finally got time to put mine together! High winds today but hope to try it out tomorrow at lunch! thumb-IMAG0482.jpg

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Here's a quick foggy video of mine. (the lens on my iphone is all buggered up, sorry about that)

I love this plane!

[video=youtube_share;tDWoLGUFKw4]http://youtu.be/tDWoLGUFKw4[/video]

njg

New to GSN!
Does anyone have the best CG? mine is balanced on the lower wing wood spar (when inverted) and it seems to fly OK but not sure if it is the optimal placement. My battery (450 2C Lipo) is all the way forward next to the motor but most Pitts I have seen the battery is a little farther back.
Any advice would be appreciated

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Does anyone have the best CG? mine is balanced on the lower wing wood spar (when inverted) and it seems to fly OK but not sure if it is the optimal placement. My battery (450 2C Lipo) is all the way forward next to the motor but most Pitts I have seen the battery is a little farther back.
Any advice would be appreciated

what does yours do(clime, fall or stay level) both upright and inverted at normal flying throttle