• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper build log (maybe)

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I love it. Works for me. You guys can call me George or the Greek hammer, your choice. So terry on the engine box could I used med ca then after do hysol fillet for belt and suspenders. I bought hysol. Better use it.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I only brought up the composite idea for the other one he was working on.

I'm going to have to try the CA your using Terry on my next project. It sounds like it works well. I don't know if it's just me, but I was always a Zap user in the past and Hot Stuff before that (showing my age there), but the Zap now days doesn't stick to plywood any where near as good as it did in the past and certainly seems more brittle.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I love it. Works for me. You guys can call me George or the Greek hammer, your choice. So terry on the engine box could I used med ca then after do hysol fillet for belt and suspenders. I bought hysol. Better use it.

I don't use much CA on the engine box, just a fine bead to wick in then other glues accordingly.

@Jetpainter I noticed the same thing with Zap.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So terry have u seen anyone cover a plane in a solid color and use b and e graphics to wrap the plane. If so. How does it look.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I talked to Eric about it the other day. Tavis Newman has an EF MXS with the wrap, looks badass. It does add weight so on the Viper you will have to plan your setup and build to be as lite as possible.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
So terry have u seen anyone cover a plane in a solid color and use b and e graphics to wrap the plane. If so. How does it look.
I have done that before. Looks awesome.
flying 3-30-14 003.JPG
flying 3-30-14 004.JPG

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Ok guys. Still a few days left in the jet. I build battery tray and receiver tray/wire mess hider. I'll show pics tonight. I have some servo crimps left. 2 linkages. Then esc mounting. Also gotta glue in wing tips and then I can start viper. Pics to come of jet.