• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
View attachment 19652 @pawnshopmike ...Combed the entire liquor store and finally found something brewed by Mothers...and I must say it is an excellent IPA at about 7% alcohol by volume. They only had two other brands of mothers one was three blind mice and I can't remember the other one something blonde. I was thinking about asking the manager, since they are able to get mothers, if he couldn't order me some MILF...Then I'd be happier than a pig wallowing in Sh*t....:fist_pump:
Mothers Little Helper is good bro. And Three Blind Mice isn't bad but I prefer Imperial Three Blind Mice. It's even better!!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Found it. 9.6%!
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
I just have expensive taste. Guess you'd say I have a beer fetish and a champagne budget.:big-grin:
Well you know the old adage "you get what you pay for" rings true especially when it comes to crafted beer...My wife pointed out to me recently that when we eat out sometimes the alcohol charges equal or exceeds the food part...LOL

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Well you know the old adage "you get what you pay for" rings true especially when it comes to crafted beer...My wife pointed out to me recently that when we eat out sometimes the alcohol charges equal or exceeds the food part...LOL
What? You waste money on food when you could be spending it on more beer?!