• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I need some magic in my life.....:concern:
Hopefully that guy at the liquor store can get you some MILF. Might have to order it a year in advance. That's what I did. If all else fails, Come to Rolla this Fall for our big fly-in! I'll hook you up bro! Just like I hooked up Sleepy last year.:way_to_go:

Well you know the old adage "you get what you pay for" rings true especially when it comes to crafted beer...My wife pointed out to me recently that when we eat out sometimes the alcohol charges equal or exceeds the food part...LOL
Damn, wish I had a dollar for every time I heard my wife say that! I could buy another beer!

Mikeq

150cc
Hopefully that guy at the liquor store can get you some MILF. Might have to order it a year in advance. That's what I did. If all else fails, Come to Rolla this Fall for our big fly-in! I'll hook you up bro! Just like I hooked up Sleepy last year.:way_to_go:

They just brew MILF once a year or do they sell out that quickly? Something that sells that good I'd be brewing it year round...

Mikeq

150cc
I started to ask the manager to order me some MILF but realized she might have slapped me before I could explain what I was asking for..:frown: