• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
We've got some friends in Lafayette Louisiana who told us Louisiana was probably the last state in the United States to tighten up their DUI DWI laws. Gary told me when he first moved to Louisiana from Indiana you could drive up to a liquor store window and buy a single open beer while you're driving...That had to probably have been late 70s early 80s when he moved there.
You can still do that in Missouri except you have to pop the top yourself.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Yeah Mike and I had already discussed that and I am seriously going to try to make that trip happen. Not that for away and I can stock up on MILF while I'm there.LOL

Since it's hard to find, me and Mike will have to start buying for you now so we can send you home with a couple of cases lol

Mikeq

150cc
What's your budget? I'll start shopping for you a place with a nice workshop and a bit of flying room!
:yesss:

Well actually I probably have to get divorced to move to Missouri... My wife is in her second year of a doctoral program working on her PhD in nursing. She likes Missouri also... we both been there several times and it's a beautiful state. We went to a bike rally in Alamosa Iowa right after we got our first gold wing bike.Went to Cedar Falls and then all the way across the state to Des Moines. Next we went to Winterset Iowa and toured John Wayne's birthplace and got all of the historical facts about his life and family from a museum curator who probably got a degree in college on John Wayne.. That damn lady knew everything about that man. But my point being to get to Iowa we had to cross that big ass state of Missouri... We skirted around St. Louis on the way up on the east side of the state then coming back we came down on the west side and saw nothing but beautiful rolling hills..... your state is beautiful no doubt. I could live there easily. The hills and the countryside is very picturesque for much of the state of Missouri. Now by contrast Arkansas is similar to Missouri in the northern part but flat farmland Delta in the southern part.. Needless to say we do most of our bike rides in the northern part of the state and sometimes in the southern part of Missouri if time permits.

Mikeq

150cc
If you ever need the Goldwing worked on...bring it on in, we are a Honda, Polaris, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Bad Boy mower and CF Moto dealer. I'm the new service writer/parts guy now, so I'll hook you up on some good deals:D www.stahlmanpowersports.com

Okay Dennis that's good to know.. I will certainly keep you in mind if I ever need to get something done the bike. You guys sell and install tires also?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Oh yeah...we sell probably 150-200 tires a month in the peak season and are a full service shop. We just did a $75,000ish expansion on the shop

We even work on Harley's even tho we're not a dealer