• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The Fed Ex man visited my office today and brought me my box of goodies from Skyshark RC. . . . . . . :brian-banana:
20180809_125036.jpg

Now all I need is time to use it. . . . . . . :laughing:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I ordered this from Taildragger Tuesday morning and it was here already today. USPS says it won't be here till Saturday. ;)

20180809_200041_resized.jpg

Unfortunately the stuff I really need that I ordered Monday night from Northwest RC hasn't shipped yet, at least not that I can tell. Maybe it will just show up.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I ordered this from Taildragger Tuesday morning and it was here already today. USPS says it won't be here till Saturday. ;)

View attachment 104836

Unfortunately the stuff I really need that I ordered Monday night from Northwest RC hasn't shipped yet, at least not that I can tell. Maybe it will just show up.
There is probably going to be a delay. I could have posted for you guys. Supa Tim took his family on a little vacation down to Florida. They were supposed to be closed until yesterday. So, things may be a little slow until he gets caught up. But trust and believe, he's all over those orders by now.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I got a small box about a week ago that the postman dropped off to me. This is for my Buddy with the red head fetish who started this thread, @stangflyer . . . . .

View attachment 104835

Sorry Buddy, the Devil made me do it. . . . . :spongebob:
You picked up one awesome engine. I remember when this engine made its debut. It was an incredible engine everyone wanted one, you lucky to get one and it is new.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
There is probably going to be a delay. I could have posted for you guys. Supa Tim took his family on a little vacation down to Florida. They were supposed to be closed until yesterday. So, things may be a little slow until he gets caught up. But trust and believe, he's all over those orders by now.
Damn, I was hoping to fly my 35% 300X Sunday. Well I guess I should start rubbing the Blue Emu on my shoulder now if I have to start that GP61 again this weekend.:(

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Damn, I was hoping to fly my 35% 300X Sunday. Well I guess I should start rubbing the Blue Emu on my shoulder now if I have to start that GP61 again this weekend.:(
You do not have an electric starter that will swing that engine. Or just give it small hit with some either that will help you. ( not to much) that will save your arm, give it a try.