• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's on your bench?

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
I have all of the electronics/ batteries for my Yellow/Black Goblin 500 coming this week. Scoprion 4020-1350kv motor, Castle Talon 90 ESC, Hitec 7245HV (Torque:88.8 servos Speed:.11), MKS HBL980 HV tail servo (Torque:77oz Speed:.036), Glacier 6s 4000mah packs, Mini Vbar, Futaba Sbus reciever, Scoprion backup guard.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have all of the electronics/ batteries for my Yellow/Black Goblin 500 coming this week. Scoprion 4020-1350kv motor, Castle Talon 90 ESC, Hitec 7245HV (Torque:88.8 servos Speed:.11), MKS HBL980 HV tail servo (Torque:77oz Speed:.036), Glacier 6s 4000mah packs, Mini Vbar, Futaba Sbus reciever, Scoprion backup guard.

anxious to hear how that Talon 90 performs!

quadracer

100cc
.036 tail servo? Sheesh. That be fast, mon. I'm pretty anxious about the Talon as well. If I build another small heli, I might use one if it seems to hold up well.

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Me too, hopefully everything goes good. I made extensions for the motor from the ESC also. I would hate to crash a $1500 helicopter because I decided to go with Castle products :facepalm:. At least the Scorpion Backup Guard should prevent from total loss of control.

SteveT.

100cc
Me too, hopefully everything goes good. I made extensions for the motor from the ESC also. I would hate to crash a $1500 helicopter because I decided to go with Castle products :facepalm:. At least the Scorpion Backup Guard should prevent from total loss of control.

I am awaiting your opinion of the Scorpion back up guard. So far, I have not heard anything from anybody using one....

SteveT,

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
image.jpg
Finished this up for my father tonight who just hasn't had time to put it together. Just have an esc/motor issue with it, which I am pretty sure is just a crappy dead battery he gave me. I don't have anything with deans on it here so I will have to snag one from him tomorrow to test it all out.

Tomorrow also starts slick assembly. :) I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator: