• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's on your bench?

hone

150cc
When the UPS drops it off on Monday i'll begin work on a 78'' Extra from Extreme Flight :thumbup:

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
After close to about 9 hours of painstakenly putting super small decals on a 1:48 F-84G my table is cleared off and prepped for my Top Flite P-40E Golden Edition kit build. Ceiling tile down, plans down, wax paper ready. Now to start the horizontal stab soon.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Almost done getting my 71" Slick ready for maiden. Have the DLE 30 installed, just need to cut the cowl today, and strap everything down.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Putting my newly acquired Byper on the bench to install radio gear, do recommended set up procedures sent from the previous owner, and check the plane out for any issues I may not be aware of. Ordering servos tonight too! One question, external bec or no? It has an Ice 75 and I'm planning on 5085s.

Gyro, you should get video of your maiden. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Putting my newly acquired Byper on the bench to install radio gear, do recommended set up procedures sent from the previous owner, and check the plane out for any issues I may not be aware of. Ordering servos tonight too! One question, external bec or no? It has an Ice 75 and I'm planning on 5085s.

Gyro, you should get video of your maiden. :)

You're right, I should. I'll bring the camera to the field and hopefully someone will video it for me! :)

42 orange slick should be waiting me on the doorstep when I get home. :)

sweet, those are fun! They fly a lot like the big ones!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
I've wanted a 42 for a long while. Was going to be my first balsa. Well 48 came first. Lol. Hoping to get it ready to maiden this weekend. We will see.