• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZDZ USA Is Bringing ZDZ Brand Back to the US! Whoo Hoo!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
You are correct all the info reviewed and video are all the older 112. None of the suff is for the new engine with the 7075 machined case. Just hope there are mufflers that fit the new Viper-ST . No muffler that is a problem. Don't get me wrong like the motor and very keen to get it hope there is some representatives at JoeNall

Well considering that the CNC machined case has only been out for 3-4 months (per ZDZ facebook page), likely the ones Joe is getting soon are the first ones in the states so I'm sure there will be info videos and pics very soon.
As for mufflers I just talked with Joe last night and I know he is working on a few quality options for the engines. For the 112 that a few of us are looking at, if the bolts and ports are like the DA100 then there is already compacts or slick compacts available. Bolt spacing is the same so worst case port sizing would need to be modified slightly on the muffler. I'll be personally verifying that sometime.
I know Joe was hugely looking forward to Nall but I think he bailed for this year in order to make the ZDZ project all come together since the dust has not even settled yet.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well gentleman this is all exciting with Terry and Joe looking into it I am sure over next few months we will have some thing that is great. This needs to be settled before November this year, because that is when budding season starts.

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
I am printing up the ignition mount now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 253

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
[QUOTE="Terryscustom
I know Joe was hugely looking forward to Nall but I think he bailed for this year in order to make the ZDZ project all come together since the dust has not even settled yet.[/QUOTE]

True story! I am very sad to not be there right now. In all honesty, the transferring of the trademark was finally completed last week. We just could not make any plans and announcements until that was done. This has been quite the process and no matter how hard we pushed to get it done faster it just drug out longer than we had hoped for. We are happy that we could announce it at least before Joe Nall. Next Year, Next year!!!!

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Capt.roll thank you for that. Will most likely be buying one of them. That is just awesome. Now I have to make sure that I can get a set of mufflers that will fit the Viper ST and it looks like that part will be done for the plane. The people in that video live in canada about 3 to 4 hours drive from where I live, do not the field they are at.
Thanks.

We have started a preorder list. When you are ready send us your info to get you on there.