• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

BalsaDust

I believe the wild and crazy will fit my needs better because I think it will better in windy conditions.

Ok sounds good. Did I send you the files a while back for the small version of the glitter. Would be titled glitter jr. It’s perfect for that size.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
One wing covered just felt like doing it just for a change. The bottom is done with transparency violet blue.
@BalsaDust still looking for the drawing and yes I do remember you sending it.

A3A510FE-4D55-49E1-8E70-C51A58DCF759.jpeg

BalsaDust

Looks good. Just remember the rudder has to be checkers. LOL Just kidding just happens to be that every version of this plane I have built has had some form of checkers used on the rudder. also I'm resending you the plans for the smaller one. Also will send the plans for a slightly different version of it that will use the same setup.
Edge55 Top.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks good. Just remember the rudder has to be checkers. LOL Just kidding just happens to be that every version of this plane I have built has had some form of checkers used on the rudder. also I'm resending you the plans for the smaller one. Also will send the plans for a slightly different version of it that will use the same setup. View attachment 113101
Nice covering job like that. When you do checkers is it all separate pieces or done in one colour first and then squares over top. Thanks for the drawings will spend some time looking at them.

BalsaDust

Nice covering job like that. When you do checkers is it all separate pieces or done in one colour first and then squares over top. Thanks for the drawings will spend some time looking at them.
For most I hand cut each checker out and put them on. I do have a roll of the predone ones that I use from time to time.

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Presently just covering parts will get everything covered except for the fuselage. So that I can assemble the plane and then to determine the finale location of some of the parts to get the CG as close as possible without having to add weight, will do my best not to.