• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

BalsaDust

Double like on this one!!
I went through that at a Staples and finally talked the kid into letting me change the settings as proof it was possible. Guess what, I got a set of 36" x 96" plans printed.

Yup they want to ignore that custom paper size option. And even if that wasn’t an option they still could use the snapshot option to print it in two half’s and just need it to be taped together in the middle.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well got a start to the parts collection for the profile. One set of drawings and one 0.605 tube. And the drawings are perfectly to scale which is another plus.

442B923D-75AC-40AB-9322-637D75E4569C.jpeg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The one with a OS Gt22 is that there are no mufflers readily available for it and it needs to light the one it comes with is very heavy and restrictive so I need to come up with something different. I was thinking of making up header pipe and using some J-weld with an aluminum beer can. Any suggestions will definitely help. Header length to the can and the diameter of tube out of the can if some of you have some experience.

BalsaDust

The one with a OS Gt22 is that there are no mufflers readily available for it and it needs to light the one it comes with is very heavy and restrictive so I need to come up with something different. I was thinking of making up header pipe and using some J-weld with an aluminum beer can. Any suggestions will definitely help. Header length to the can and the diameter of tube out of the can if some of you have some experience.

Not sure if he will ship to canada or not but the couple of probros that I know running the GT22 are using this muffler for profiles. It’s nog a direct fit but easily made to fit. I will ask my buddy and report back but if I remember correctly he had to elongate the mounting holes slightly and may have port matched the muffler to the engine.

http://www.wrongwayrc.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=140

BalsaDust

My buddy just got back with me. He has done it for all three of his OS GT22’s so far using that dle20 profile muffler from WWRC. use the gasket from the OS to port match the port on the muffler and mount holes need slight elongation.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
My buddy just got back with me. He has done it for all three of his OS GT22’s so far using that dle20 profile muffler from WWRC. use the gasket from the OS to port match the port on the muffler and mount holes need slight elongation.
Thanks for the help how does your friend like it and did it improve the power. Like it. Will have order one as you said hopefully they will send me one. Looking at the weight it is over 2 oz lighter, looking good.