Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 25% Krier Kraft build, a tribute to grampa.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Bipeguy03, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Yep, I fully intend to have the plans available in the near future. I want to get the prototype flying first, then I will make the last few tweaks to the plans and get them up to the print shop to be copied.

Not sure what the cost will be but it won't be much. I don't intend to make any money from model airplanes, I do it for the love of it.

I think it would be neat though if by selling plans I could raise enough money to get a brick in the walk of fame at AMA headquarters in my grampa's name.

WMcNabb, Snoopy1, HRRC Flyer and 3 others like this.
  2. donnie fendley

donnie fendley New to GSN!

20160923_104037.jpg
    Hi Bipeguy03 To place a brick in the walk of fame at AMA headquarters in your grampa's name,that's great.For your information this just one of four airplanes that I am planing on building. Harold Krier was a very good friend of my back in 60's. At present I am building a 38% Krier's great lakes special it is about 50% at present.

Bipeguy03, Wacobipe, dhal22 and 6 others like this.
  3. Now that looks like a project. Now back to the Krier thread.

Bipeguy03 likes this.