• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 35% Krill Extra 330SC....CUSTOM-ARF!!!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yep...in the 1st pic on the left side note the box with the filter low near the floor. It's connected via cardboard ducting to a box fan in the shop window.

High on the right sidewall is the intake air filter.

Hoping to get a nice down/side draft. We'll see!
The reason I asked the first one I built one I thought that I did not need a ventilation system, Wrong with in minutes I could not see what I was doing. Had to stop and a venting system. What are you using on the door flap, it is red.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
They're called Zipwall zippers..... Work great.
20190317_200014.jpg
Also, just added 1 more intake filter on the right side. Plastic was sucking in quite a bit all around. 2nd filter helped more air get in.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks like it is working out for you. See you have some good lighting in the spray booth you can never have enough, I cannot paint with out one very good and bright light so that I can see how the paint is laying down.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow that really looks good can I send my Extra cowl don’t care what colour it is will make the Ultracote match. Nice work love the strips.