• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

35% pilot figure - where to buy

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
LOWER!!! Oh, wait:oblong:........:( Seen that pic a hundred times and still a sad death.
Yeah....I know what you mean! Not sure I (or anyone else) can get much lower than this....
3.jpg

We pulledthe motor and prop outta that hole :ummm:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yeah....I know what you mean! Not sure I (or anyone else) can get much lower than this....
View attachment 6267

We pulledthe motor and prop outta that hole :ummm:
Even the full powered straight down dive of a "BEAUTIFUL" Taylor Craft had remaining pieces larger than this. But it was really cool to watch. Hit the runway nose first full speed....scattered for the entire 500'. I turned around to a yell of "LOOK OUT!!!!" About four to five seconds later....parts and pieces flying everywhere. Where is your cam when you need it?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Thanks. Kinda hard to take pics while it is hanging and I was too lazy to stand in the freezing garage and take it down.