• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

35% pilot figure - where to buy

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Been looking at the RedAero pilots for my inbound PAU 100cc 300SP. I really like the design and the overall looks. Anyone able to give me some pointers on which really looks best up close and personal? Full face helmet or open faced? How about suggestions on color? I "think" the color of the Extra is going to be as it shows on the website but not sure. I originally thought there had been a color change but I think I was mistaken. Anyone know for sure? Or are there other options out there other than the obvious of H-9, Great Planes and lower quality busts?

Looking for input. Thanks everyone.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Stang I saw this fella at Nall, I think back in 2009 doing his pilot carvings. The pilots I saw that he had done, looked amazing. Bit pricey,but hey it's only $$$ http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=836158 There are other links out there for this gent, but I refuse to add links to those other sites.
Hey thanks.... I actually ran acoss that same info a couple of days ago. I would probably do it, but beings that it is a "like" image of yourself, All you other guys out there would lose your wives and girlfriends and wouldn't stand a chance of getting 'nother one as long as I am around. LMAO......(man can I stretch the truth or what?) Seriously though.... they are really cool and man the dude does a nice job. Still looking for options. Thank you so much though.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Hey thanks.... I actually ran acoss that same info a couple of days ago. I would probably do it, but beings that it is a "like" image of yourself, All you other guys out there would lose your wives and girlfriends and wouldn't stand a chance of getting 'nother one as long as I am around. LMAO......(man can I stretch the truth or what?) Seriously though.... they are really cool and man the dude does a nice job. Still looking for options. Thank you so much though.

Well you could solve that problem, just get the gent to make the pilot look like @SleepyC

Mikeq

150cc
I never have used a dummy in my planes but if I ever do it would have to be something along these lines..no blonde pun intended...
probabette.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I never have used a dummy in my planes but if I ever do it would have to be something along these lines..no blonde pun intended...
probabette.JPG
Heh heh...funny you should mention this. I have looked at these many times. I mean, how many of these are actually out there flying? I have seen a couple. But not many. I do like to be different. But.... she'd have to be a brunette instead of blonde. I like brunettes. :yesss: