• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3D Hobbyshop 106" Edge 540

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
Just took advantage of B&E Graphics 25% off Black Friday sale. Wowzers I saved some casola! :cool: Also a big shout out to Taildragger RC. Scored a sweet deal on a fist full of Savox 2270 servos there with their Black Friday sale as well as the DA120. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
Will do. I've ditched the boxes already and just unwrapped everything. Let me say that it appears FLAWLESS. The fuselage was in the bigger box with the rudder, main gear, accessories, cowl and stabs (which were packed in their included stab bags). The main wings were in a separate box that was wrapped in wood strips to prevent a crush and were also inside their included, quilted and embroidered, wing bags. Overall both boxes were in perfect condition via FedEx Freight service. My new DA120 I elected to swap out to my Aeroworks Ultimate a couple of weeks back while I waited and the other one just got refreshed at DA and is enroute back to me for install in this bird. The servos are due next week as they were backordered through Taildragger RC from his Black Friday sale. Everything else is on site in my shop. Will post up some pics as I begin. Yay! :D