• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHobbyShop 51" AJ Slick

wedoitall

I had 5085mgs in mine (when I had it)

May have to hold off on getting those. Need to try and get some 7245 for my mxs. That way i can be alil more confident with the servos to fly at my usual local spot. Only time ive flown it is at a club field. Only flown it maybe 20 times. I cant make it to that field but once a month. That plane at my usual local spot is kinda big. If i had a failure id be lucky to get my plane back.

3DNinja

30cc
Craig, I will pick you up on the way...but...you'll have to crash someone else's airframe besides mine...video to follow as proof. ;)

That was my airframe in that video, but I am well versed in stomping all types of airframes if one needs a good stomp'in!:cool:

I couldn't resist any longer. I picked up a 51" AJ Slick in 3DHS's Laborday sale that started today, ordered it at midnight and it shipped out today, can't beat that for customer service...thanks Noll! It will be fun to compare to my V1 68" Velox, and 47" Super Vyper. I always liked the looks of the Slick, but never owned one.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

I absolutely love my 51. it stays in my car at all times. I even slept with mine at Wallys flyin a couple weeks ago. Renea on one side of the tent, me and 2 planes on the other side.

SnowDog

I've rebuilt/patched my 51 Slick three times now...these things really take a beating. I've learned more on my 51 Slick than any other plane.
You will truly enjoy this one, and what a great way to take advantage of 3DHS's Labor Day sale!

I absolutely love my 51. it stays in my car at all times. I even slept with mine at Wallys flyin a couple weeks ago. Renea on one side of the tent, me and 2 planes on the other side.

John, with all due respect, I think your priorities are just a bit out of whack! ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: