• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

blakevan

30cc
Thanks I have an account now and lets see if it is a 3DRC type place or a FG place. :D

I work for the company that was the original Diamond Archery. Since selling our Diamond line to Bowtech Archery, all we do is machine all the risers, cams and modules for them. Since getting back into RC and losing my lease, I haven't stayed on the up and up in the archery world. I haven't even hunted in four years. This season will be five. I don't know if it's still the big go to site, but I used to frequent ArcheryTalk. www.archerytalk.com

Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I like Savox 1258TG Servos at $60.00 a piece....If you want some...Call Azhar at Aztec AeroModel...and tell him SteveT sent you......If you don't tell him this, you don't get the discount......

SteveT

Woah!!! Thanks Steve! I may go Savox instead of Hitec now for my 30CC!

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Gents, I've got the solar D771 in my 74" Edge, and they're better than the HS5945 I had in there, and at least as good as the Align DS610 (SH1258tg) in my 70" Slick... So I bought another set for the 72" Extra I'm building next.
4 servos for under $100.... Just sayin...

Eagle34

50cc
Woah!!! Thanks Steve! I may go Savox instead of Hitec now for my 30CC!

Chad if you want the same thing watch the heli forums for Align 610MG's, same thing just rebranded. Heli guys with 700's sometimes get rid of them for some reason, sometimes pretty durn cheap too. I got 4 from a guy at my field, brand new in the box for $200.

Not meaning to undermine you there Steve, that is still a smoking deal for brand new servos, and from a good source too. Just passing on info on where to look for deals especially for those younger guys on a real budget.

SnowDog

Gents, I've got the solar D771 in my 74" Edge, and they'd better than the HS5945 I had in there, and at least as good as the Align DS610 in my 70" Slick... So I bought another set for the 72" Extra I'm building next.
4 servos for under $100.... Just sayin...

+100 I've got a set of D771's ready to go in my 71" Gas Slick...got 'em on sale for $17 each!
Just waiting to get my Mintor 33 and then I'll be ready to build. :)

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Chad if you want the same thing watch the heli forums for Align 610MG's, same thing just rebranded. Heli guys with 700's sometimes get rid of them for some reason, sometimes pretty durn cheap too. I got 4 from a guy at my field, brand new in the box for $200.

Not meaning to undermine you there Steve, that is still a smoking deal for brand new servos, and from a good source too. Just passing on info on where to look for deals especially for those younger guys on a real budget.

Whoa. That's nuts :eek: too bad the biggest thing at my field is a 500 :(

SteveT.

100cc

No problem.....I don't get anything out of it except the pleasure of helping people get some good deals....

SteveT