• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

quadracer

100cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I was hoping to see a sale on a 71 gas frame. Oh well, I'll just wait a little bit to buy a spare. :)

ryan_m

100cc
ahh dx7's for 150 bucks come up all the time on rcgroups classifieds. At least once a week. The good deals that go really fast are the occasional ones for 135-145 or ones than include a lipo battery and/or case or other extras. When you get ready there will be one available!

hone

150cc
Thanks to 3DHS having this sale i just bought my first true pattern plane. It's a 47'' osiris and i'm looking forward to seeing the lines it draws compared to my 3d planes.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I love my 59" Slick.....maybe I'm just not good enough to tell the difference... :D :D

SteveT

There's nothing "wrong" with the slick... it just doesn't feel like the other slicks that I'm obsessed with! I Believe the real slick is a hybrid of a laser and an extra. IMO the 59 flies more like an extra than the others... That 60 size is a sweet spot for me, so it would be awesome if it was like the others. I have a 42 and a 51, but in the 60 size I have the EF Edge right now... Still working on a 71" Slick!