• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

zmonster97

Castle Ice 100 for sale!

Before I put this on the classifieds, is anybody interested in a lightly used Ice 100 esc? It is in perfect condition! $85 shipped for the addicts.

I don't have a big enough vehicle for it anyway. But it would be oooooh so cool!!!
A 89slick fits easily in a Nissan altima with a 70 velox and 51 slick with a driver and a passenger in the rear seat. Few other planes and all the batts, charger, and tools in the trunk. You just need to be creative :D

wedoitall

i was working on harriers and hovers on my TH edge this evening. my rudder servo is about to crap out on me and my throws arent all that great. was having problems, felt very unresponsive. so i played with expo. turned it down from 70 to 35 on high rates, just for the rudder. made a world of a difference. hovers looked much better. of course that was on my last battery i had charged atm and it was past dark when i figured it out.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The fleet is ready to fly tomorrow. It's a maiden day. :) the batteries are charged, the tx is charged. Temps supposed to be almost 50 and winds under 10mph

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 174