• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Well we just got home from maidening the new 50cc plane from 3DHS. Took 100's of pictures. Shot 4 good videos. Joe's already reported back to Ben, how the testing went. (I know). Put it thru the paces to make sure it was more than capable of everything Joe threw at it. And from My perspective, Joe has a favorite new plane.

Well we just got home from maidening the new 50cc plane from 3DHS. Took 100's of pictures. Shot 4 good videos. Joe's already reported back to Ben, how the testing went. (I know). Put it thru the paces to make sure it was more than capable of everything Joe threw at it. And from My perspective, Joe has a favorite new plane.

Sweet!! I cannot wait for the photos and video to be made public! That is great news! If Joe loves it I am sure it is going to be a hit. Congrats on the maiden!

gyro

GSN Contributor

Not surprised at all based on his previous favorites... Do you guys think it'd be equally fun on a DA-60/DLE55 setup?

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Not surprised at all based on his previous favorites... Do you guys think it'd be equally fun on a DA-60/DLE55 setup?
Wing span is a bit bigger than the 89slick, but the weight is less than the slick. Running a q80 on Joes. Flies really well vertically. A DA60 on it will probably induce a slight pucker factor when flying it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Wing span is a bit bigger than the 89slick, but the weight is less than the slick. Running a q80 on Joes. Flies really well vertically. A DA60 on it will probably induce a slight pucker factor when flying it.

So maybe a dle55 or da50 would be more appropriate, or are you speaking more from a down low perspective? I personally (as do a few others, I'm sure) like to overpower my planes slightly :)

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
So maybe a dle55 or da50 would be more appropriate, or are you speaking more from a down low perspective? I personally (as do a few others, I'm sure) like to overpower my planes slightly :)
The DA60 will put a smile on everyones face. Big Smile.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!