• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I've had one sitting in my garage for weeks with everything ready to build... Just haven't had ANY TIME!!! I'm mostly caught up on orders, maybe I'll bust it out and start the vinyl for it.. that will give me some motivation to get it in the air!

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Is there an estimated date that the Bigfoot will be released?

On top of that I want some more information. i saw a prototype in action in Knoxville and have been intrigued ever since... Any information on price, specs, or the recommended setup so I can start gathering the gear?

SnowDog

I've had one sitting in my garage for weeks with everything ready to build... Just haven't had ANY TIME!!! I'm mostly caught up on orders, maybe I'll bust it out and start the vinyl for it.. that will give me some motivation to get it in the air!

What have you had sitting in your garage for weeks??? Bigfoot?? :banana:

Komet163

50cc
I just ordered a blue byper last nite, have been working on the build of the 58 edge, got it at tn huckfest, wife comes out in garage and asks if I had crashed and was fixing airplane. I said no crashes just fixing an old repair, same scheme as 74". I now have spare 59 slick, epp extra330, waiting to build a epp 40 edge, and the byper coming. Hoping to slide in a 50cc this spring. Anybody have the number for 3dhs anonomous? I'd call Bivens but we know he doesn't have it.

Bill

SnowDog

I just ordered a blue byper last nite, have been working on the build of the 58 edge, got it at tn huckfest, wife comes out in garage and asks if I had crashed and was fixing airplane. I said no crashes just fixing an old repair, same scheme as 74". I now have spare 59 slick, epp extra330, waiting to build a epp 40 edge, and the byper coming. Hoping to slide in a 50cc this spring. Anybody have the number for 3dhs anonomous? I'd call Bivens but we know he doesn't have it.

Bill

Yeah, Bivens does not have the number for sure ;)

I'm in the same position as you...looking at a 50cc next spring...now the choice got even tougher with today's announcement of the 92" 50cc Edge from 3DHS!

Thank you to 3DHS and the Smiths for "introducing" the new 3DHS 92" Edge on 3DRCForums FIRST!

A member has already created a discussion forum: http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread...3537#post13537

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Yeah, this makes it tough.. I'll be contemplating an 89 or 92 all winter, back and forth, back and forth... I'm glad the 92 was announced though, can probably cross the EF 88 edge off the list for now!