• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Hey Matthew, I am looking at a double spring, meaning a strong outer spring with a weaker inner spring, but so far my problem is how I will be able to install it or remove it , the original used dampening rubber inserts, and this might also be an option

wesley.

70cc twin V2
Merry Christmas

8_2_103.gif

a bit more work done on the landing gear, measure 10 times before cutting LOL

You will notice with the wheel, its not at 90 degrees, this is because I needed to make sure I had a bit of toe in when the wheels were retracted.

Attachments

• cw.jpg
    cw.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 285
  • cx.jpg
    cx.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 309
  • cy.jpg
    cy.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 305
  • cz.jpg
    cz.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 267
  • da.jpg
    da.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 265
  • db.jpg
    db.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 295
  • dc.jpg
    dc.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 286

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
a bit more work done on the landing gear, measure 10 times before cutting LOL

You will notice with the wheel, its not at 90 degrees, this is because I needed to make sure I had a bit of toe in when the wheels were retracted.
Wow....It finally dawned on me how big this plane is going to be. The sixth picture of you holding the gear with your hand is a clear indication this is no tinker toy airplane. Once again I must restrain myself from gassin' up my truck to make the little jaunt to your shop just so I can behold the massiveness of this awesome plane. Lovin' it!

Wow....It finally dawned on me how big this plane is going to be. The sixth picture of you holding the gear with your hand is a clear indication this is no tinker toy airplane. Once again I must restrain myself from gassin' up my truck to make the little jaunt to your shop just so I can behold the massiveness of this awesome plane. Lovin' it!
any time just drop in, but I do know you live quite a distance , since you gave me the idea for the anti rotation, something else to think about, the dampening action, the original had rubber inserts