• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

57 SC Discussion

CHQ28

50cc
Putting a new rudder on today, after the Michigan-Michigan St. game! Can't wait to get this thing flying straight.

CHQ28

50cc
Ok, old rudder is off and the new rudder is taped up but not glued. My question, looking at the pic could my vert stab be the problem and it isn't straight. This rudder has no warps in it. I'm at a loss as to what I can do to fix this. I don't think that cutting new slots for hinges is going to fix this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350845147.588218.jpg

Hopefully the pic is good enough to it cocked off to the left.

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
Looks like the fuse was built crooked to me. I'd contact 3DHS and see what can be done. Fixing that would require opening up the tail and completely rebuilding it, IMO. Whatever happens, good luck getting it resolved!

CHQ28

50cc
Looks like the fuse was built crooked to me. I'd contact 3DHS and see what can be done. Fixing that would require opening up the tail and completely rebuilding it, IMO. Whatever happens, good luck getting it resolved!

I think that is what I'm going to do. We will see what happens.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Think I was correct, So LOL back at ya

Okay this went over my head, would you explain what I missed and let me ask the question again. The 57 is my next purchase and I saw the video that you posted of Joe flying a 57, I would like to know what he is using for the motor, batteries and ESC?

quadracer

100cc
I thought the same thing, Ray! I thought maybe Tapatalk was omitting a few posts, because it got really confusing. Lol