• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

Feral

There getting better every batch John from revo is a member on archeli forum he listens to what every one says and fixes any complaints his customer service is right up there with the best if you want them locally talk to me mate Jay at Www.revolutionrc.com.au tell him I sent ya he'll take care of ya

gyro

GSN Contributor
What flight times are you getting gyro? I can't wait man does anyone want a partially abused kidney for theirs I'm willing to trade?

I get 6 minutes, and land with 24% left in the packs (6s3300). This is based on data logs, so it's pretty accurate. I'm also heavy on the throttle.

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
76% left after 6 minutes? Or do you use 76% in 6 minutes?

I get 5 minutes with the torque v2 and 6s 3300s and land with 25%

wedoitall

There bloody awsome mate the most powerfull packs I have ever owned a little bit better than TP packs and half the price. View attachment 6121 that's my 2x6s 12s stick it's a beast

holy cow man, that's some serious power. first time ive seen anything like that.

I get 6 minutes, and land with 24% left in the packs (6s3300). This is based on data logs, so it's pretty accurate. I'm also heavy on the throttle.

cool im sure ill need the extra minute, especially until I get used to landing her at my tight spot. already have a few jitters about that.
good to know that's with heavy throttle, if im not low im tend to be pretty heavy

Feral

That pack belongs to my 700dfc. It will be interesting to see how the revolectrix packs perform in the mxs

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
That pack belongs to my 700dfc. It will be interesting to see how the revolectrix packs perform in the mxs

I'll be keen to find out as well.

As you know throttle use is completely different between planes and heli's when in 3D mode.

Heli's are throttled up and you push the battery with changes in collective pitch right, which can bog a poor battery.
Planes are more low and high, up and own on throttle which may or may not be easier or harder on the battery.

I'm still keen to try some out when I get the MXS up and running, the 69C6s3700 packs are pretty low weight for that capacity.

Feral

Too right mate totally different I'm very pitch hungry with my Helis I can't run nanotechs hard or I'll bog it to terafirma the revo's don't even break a sweat I have full faith that they will be awsome in the mxs 100%

Ready for maiden! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362016993.975066.jpg