• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

Santi8

70cc twin V2
]Hey guys, just heard Gary on the podcast and am getting more and more excited about what I'm seeing over here! Glad to see so many familiar faces!

I've been working on a few custom schemes for the MXS and brought out a few oldies but goodies... Who's got a new MXS?
mxs breitling.jpgmxs oakley.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
pretty sweet background Doc! I just got the software that can do that with a couple of mouse clicks.... time to teach myself how!

-G

gyro

GSN Contributor
My MXS is done! Maiden in the morning!

My MXS is finally finished, and dressed up with some amazing looking vinyl form S8Graphix. I also really like the way the underside looks with matching stripes. Take a look:

IMG_2105.jpgIMG_2104.jpgIMG_2107.jpgIMG_2106.jpgIMG_2110.jpgIMG_2109.jpg

SteveT.

100cc
You know there is one thing wrong with that plane....... It isn't mine!!!!

Nice Job Gary!!

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator: