• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

Manta

70cc twin V2
Extreme Flight jumped on board for our Hodges Hobbies All Electric Fly In for this weekend with the grand prize being a 64 MXS. Thank you Chris,Melissa,and Curtis for all you do!
If any of you guys can make it to Hodges Hobbies field this weekend,big sale on the inventory in the shop and big huckin on the field.. Be there or be bored! :)
Last weather report i got looked good!

wedoitall

I think I'm gonna add a lil more white to the bottom of mine. Would like to be more visible at night. Hope to have mine fires back up in a day or two. Just till I get another laser.

Doc Austin

70cc twin V2
Easy, peeled back the one of the colors with an exacto. I forget which, it was either the black or the white, but one was just squares applied over the other color

Mine wasn't nearly so easy. It was a victim of black Ultrakote syndrome, but thankfully only the elevator and stab were affected.

When I tried to peel it, just the clear came off and the colored part was left. I got that off with lacquer thinner.

Still, it was a massive pain to get the clear part off because it kept tearing off in chunks. I would peel until it tore off and then have to dig another edge up with the Xacto.

I had some checkerboard made up from 3M High Performance Vinyl, and she is nearly ready to go. I am just waiting to get the servos back from Hi Tec service. They have about two hard years on them, so getting them looked after is cheap insurance.

a6583620-226-P1010029.jpg

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Mine wasn't nearly so easy. It was a victim of black Ultrakote syndrome, but thankfully only the elevator and stab were affected.

When I tried to peel it, just the clear came off and the colored part was left. I got that off with lacquer thinner.

Still, it was a massive pain to get the clear part off because it kept tearing off in chunks. I would peel until it tore off and then have to dig another edge up with the Xacto.

I had some checkerboard made up from 3M High Performance Vinyl, and she is nearly ready to go. I am just waiting to get the servos back from Hi Tec service. They have about two hard years on them, so getting them looked after is cheap insurance.

a6583620-226-P1010029.jpg

Next time (sounds like there might not e a next time!) use an iron and heat and peel.