Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

Discussion in 'ExtremeFlight/3DHS' started by hone, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I put that 16x8 on there at SEFF when I ran out of Xoars. DUMB. Put a 16x7 back on there yesterday.

2. dth7

dth7 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

I forgot where you said you were finding the 16x7s

3. My ZtW gecko puts out alil under 200 more watts more than my ice and ice lite . I've tried every update since 3.27 and 3 different motors with the same prop . I've actually dropped down to a 15" prop on those planes . Which the MXS I like better with the 15" prop

4. Doc Austin

Doc Austin 70cc twin V2

Bob's Hobby Center in Orlando is the largest full service Xoar dealer in the US, but Extreme Flight stocks them whenever they can get them.

5. Also I think Grayson obey has them

6. dth7

dth7 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Bobs out of stock will try falcon and Grayson. Want to try them on the Laser.

7. Enterprise

Enterprise 150cc

I got mine from RC Dude, but they are out as well. I have 2 of them, one of them I know the location of. The other is MIA. I like the 15x8 better for some reason. I got a few Falcon 15x8s to try.

Just Model props, bob's hobby center, and falcon props are all the same place. I only saw Falcon on the Grayson site.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
  8. 15x8 is faster

9. I like 15x8 because it is slightly more efficient than the 16" (7,8) and is still great power. Do they have a white painted 15x8 PJN?

10. Enterprise

Enterprise 150cc

I just got 2 of them from esprit. 15x8 white PJN.