Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

Discussion in 'ExtremeFlight/3DHS' started by hone, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Ooo sweet. Thanks!

2. Doc Austin

Doc Austin 70cc twin V2

[video=vimeo;94119075]https://vimeo.com/94119075[/video]​

3. Awesome flying as always, Doc. Love your videos man.

4. relax1

relax1 30cc

5. jk6672

jk6672 30cc

I've got to bring this threat back to the top. Just finished and had the MXS out for it's maiden flight the other day. It flies nice, I'm still working on getting that perfect balance that the 48 MXS has.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. we have really enjoyed the 48 and the 60 inch mxs. i think my son likes the mxs better than the extra because the mxs is in his words "crazier" whatever that means! IMG_0978.JPG IMG_0979.JPG

7. SnowDog

SnowDog Moderator

with Evan that probably means scary whatever he calls it...his "calm" flying makes me nervous! ;)

8. It's kind of like the difference between "the average Joe" and Kevin Turner:scaredchair:

9. SnowDog

SnowDog Moderator

LOL yep! :ecstatic:

10. Bushwacker

Bushwacker 3DRCF Moderator

Hey guys. My friend wants to get this bird and put a DM4320-450Kv motor in it. Do you think that would be a bit much for this plane. I see some are running the DM4315.