• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

gyro

GSN Contributor
i got inspired to start flying to music after watching videos of the contest from this past weekend. i thought i would try it out this evening. first flight with music was with the MXS. it was amazing, my best flight by far. glad Renea was there to see it.

i hit LVC on final approach and got lucky and glided her in some tall weeds with no damage, whew. i thought for sure i turn lvc off.

Can't wait to see some of your flying to music on video John, I'm sure it'll be awesome!
How is it looking for you making it to BG next week?

weaser42

30cc
i got inspired to start flying to music after watching videos of the contest from this past weekend. i thought i would try it out this evening. first flight with music was with the MXS. it was amazing, my best flight by far. glad Renea was there to see it.

i hit LVC on final approach and got lucky and glided her in some tall weeds with no damage, whew. i thought for sure i turn lvc off.

Next time pick a tune with a lower tempo;)

Ahmed

30cc

I feel the same way after watching the competition. Every time I hear a song I like I start visualizing flying to it. Haven't try it yet.

wedoitall

Can't wait to see some of your flying to music on video John, I'm sure it'll be awesome!
How is it looking for you making it to BG next week?

it looks like I can at least drive out for Saturday. hopefully with a plane or 2. I want to get in the raffles and hope and pray to win a big plane.

Next time pick a tune with a lower tempo;)

Ha, yea I definitely need to do that. I was flying to Clutch and was heavy throttle the entire time, cept for a couple torque rolls. this is the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wIL7LRXAfc
I feel the same way after watching the competition. Every time I hear a song I like I start visualizing flying to it. Haven't try it yet.

you should try it, I swear it improved my flying. I got into a groove, just wish I had a gasser and another song on that flight.

P7200819.JPGP7200820.JPG

a almost uncomfortable late evening huck, it was fine as long as i stayed close

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
it looks like I can at least drive out for Saturday. hopefully with a plane or 2. I want to get in the raffles and hope and pray to win a big plane.

Ha, yea I definitely need to do that. I was flying to Clutch and was heavy throttle the entire time, cept for a couple torque rolls. this is the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wIL7LRXAfc

you should try it, I swear it improved my flying. I got into a groove, just wish I had a gasser and another song on that flight.

What software are you guys mixing with? For PC
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rifraf

New to GSN!
Well, I headed out to get some supplies for the 48" Vyper I received yesterday, and came home with one of these. Deal was too good to pass up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375485794.526570.jpg