• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

SteveT.

100cc
Well...I would definitely like to try one....guess I'll have to see if I can order them directly!!

SteveT

SteveT.

100cc
You are a master of understatement Tom!! "that was a close call"....uh....yeah.... :D :D ....Good Save!!!

SteveT

njswede

150cc
Sweetness. I had a close call with mine today. I'd rather be lucky than good.
watch in 720p
[video=youtube;7cwmn38o1-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cwmn38o1-g[/video]

There are two schools of thought on what to do after an incident like that. One says that you should power down and check of anything got loose. The other one says to apply full power and do a snap roll. You seem to be a follower of the latter one... :D :D :D

Love it!

SteveT.

100cc
There are two schools of thought on what to do after an incident like that. One says that you should power down and check of anything got loose. The other one says to apply full power and do a snap roll. You seem to be a follower of the latter one... :D :D :D

Love it!

I would at least have to check my prop....and probably my underwear......:D :D

SteveT

Sheesh it was a mere touch and go guys. The prop did have a little grass stain on it though. ;)
The 3rd flight of the session went a little smoother.
watch in 720p
[video=youtube;TQqTTZ673Q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqTTZ673Q8[/video]

lugnutz

30cc
great save Tom,

i flew my 71 today,i bought it from Crayars awhile back and finally after some reconfiguring of some componets she flew like a dream,no adjustments at all,inverted no elevator just neutral as it can be.flew her twice and the rain came,can't wait until next time,