• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

72" Extra 330SC

Olie

50cc
Thanks to Mr Gyro, mine is well and truly back on track.

All that is left on the list is:

20X10 Propeller - ordered and on its way
15mm Standoffs - ordered and on their way
Maiden...

Mach3

30cc
I have four 1258TG's if anyone's interested for $175 shipped!
Alex
I wish you would have post this 2 weeks ago as I just bought 4 1258TG for my new/used 72" extra :(
Good luck with your sale ;)

As for my 72" extra build, I finally have all the parts now so I can start building.
Now just to get enough time off work to do that :sadface:

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks to Mr Gyro, mine is well and truly back on track.

All that is left on the list is:

20X10 Propeller - ordered and on its way
15mm Standoffs - ordered and on their way
Maiden...

Very happy to help!

I wish you would have post this 2 weeks ago as I just bought 4 1258TG for my new/used 72" extra :(
Good luck with your sale ;)

As for my 72" extra build, I finally have all the parts now so I can start building.
Now just to get enough time off work to do that :sadface:

Good luck with the build, don't hesitate to post updates and ask questions as necessary :)

Olie

50cc
As posted in the aussie section, it was flawless.

I was actually not intending to do it (ie. I was 2km from the CBD at a park doing range testing and loading up the motor)

I was doing a bit of taxiing around in the long grass and it just lifted off so I just punched the throttle and kept going.

All the guys I was flying with jut went "WTF! What the hell are you doing?!" followed by "How are you going to land it?"

Slicked the landing in limited space and went back for another flight.

gyro

GSN Contributor
As posted in the aussie section, it was flawless.

I was actually not intending to do it (ie. I was 2km from the CBD at a park doing range testing and loading up the motor)

I was doing a bit of taxiing around in the long grass and it just lifted off so I just punched the throttle and kept going.

All the guys I was flying with jut went "WTF! What the hell are you doing?!" followed by "How are you going to land it?"

Slicked the landing in limited space and went back for another flight.

That's awesome! What a maiden story... Too cool. Guess the motrolfly has some grunt huh? :D