• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 73" AJ Laser 230Z

Tseres

150cc
I went and did it yesterday. Bought my first 35cc plane in 5 yrs. Wanted an AJ Laser since the first time I laid eyes on one. I like the looks. Picked up the plane and the engine yesterday at Toledo.

The newest thing to me was a Pin Switch with a Batt Share built into it. Steve from Bobs RC Center in Orlando sold me on trying it. Steve is more known to you guys as the Falcon Prop Guy. Who is also a heck of a modeled on the Scale scene. Yes I did get a Falcon Prop but forgot to take a picture of it. It's a Falcon 20-9 Carbon.

Servos are Savox from Brian at Code3Innovations.com. 1258 for flying surfs and 1257 on throttle.

A DA 35 with a J-Tec pitts muffler is the power source. Control is by Futaba.

I have to go flying now so more on this later.

DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Very nice Tom!! Looking forward to your build. This is probably perfect for you, practice some precision and throw down some 3d in the same flight!!

Tseres

150cc
Thanks. While I'm building this and hope to have it ready for Joe Nall. I'll be also watching Terry's Prototype PAU Viper build... What a great time it is right now... Feels like winter building ti,me only the weather is good. LOL.