• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 73" AJ Laser 230Z

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks. While I'm building this and hope to have it ready for Joe Nall. I'll be also watching Terry's Prototype PAU Viper build... What a great time it is right now... Feels like winter building ti,me only the weather is good. LOL.

You're coming to Nall this year??!? Would be cool to visit with you again!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Awesome, one more person to look forward to hanging out with at Nall this year!! Who needs planes when you have tons of people to meet and catch up with?? (some day I will be able to drive and take planes:(). Fun no matter what!!!!!

Tseres

150cc
Awesome, one more person to look forward to hanging out with at Nall this year!! Who needs planes when you have tons of people to meet and catch up with?? (some day I will be able to drive and take planes:(). Fun no matter what!!!!!

If you can fuel them up yourself and turn them on, then you can fly what ever I have there. So put the smile back on your face. It'll be great. :)

Tseres

150cc
had a goal of mounting the Engine tonight. Couldn't find templates anywhere for the DA-35... I was probably looking in the wrong places. I made some measurements and made my own. Got it close but not right. Had to open up the holes a little. It ended up in the right spot.

Had to cut the clearance for the Engine in the cowl. Don't get exited Its only roughed in with some tin snips. I ran out of time to finish it... The engine came out in the perfect spot.

Nice Stuff AJ.

DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
I

Tseres

150cc
Here is the 120-cc Prototype from the Toledo show. A lot more scale looking if that's what you're looking for.

Mounted the muffler and cut some clearance for it. I'm busy with other stuff so I get a few minutes here and there. That's all I had time for today. :(

IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG