• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 75cc 106" HyperLITE Slick 540 by Fibertech N More

tylerzx9r

100cc
@Fibertech thank you for the reply. I have no building skills, inadequate tools, nor the room to do it. :(
This takes very little tools, and I am positive you have other builders near you to help with items you may not have! The pics and videos shown here and by TerryCustom are made to take the not so easy into easy! I am also positive if you have any inkling to make a mild repair on an arf you could put one of these kits together! Plus you have this wonderful community called GSN to refer to..., and Tons of us can help with advise! Don't be pushed away by the word Kit, I was once an ARF guy myself (up until this year) Then after Terry, Rick, and friends on GSN--- I built an Awesome Viper ST! YOU CAN DO IT! And if you really choose not too... we still like you and will recommend ARFs to Buy! I say call Herve at PAU!

Well I could go to the Cam McCausey household and use his stuff....lol, but he is so busy with planes he prolly would have them in use. So I guess Im just scared to take on the endeavor and screw up the kit or have it not straight. I want a TC Viper ST too....

@Fibertech @Terryscustom Will the Viper kit come with a standard 2 piece cowl or the louvered 2 piece cowl as pictured? Yes its important lol

Last edited:

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
The Viper has a standard 2 piece cowl. As of know there is no louvered parts for the cowl. I think Terry is going to work on somthing for plug for the louvers late down the road but not sure.
We Fibertech are looking at maybe offering some built kits in the future for guys like you. I'll keep you updated on this.

The Viper has a standard 2 piece cowl. As of know there is no louvered parts for the cowl. I think Terry is going to work on somthing for plug for the louvers late down the road but not sure.
We Fibertech are looking at maybe offering some built kits in the future for guys like you. I'll keep you updated on this.
Please DO!!! Thats a shame about the cowl....the louvers really add the wow factor to it.

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
Been a while since last post but had some time last night and was in the build mode. I wanted to get the v-stab glued in place but needed to take care of a few things on fuse first. The stab plate was glued in place and while giving the glue a chance to set up I added some more of the cross bracing and little 1/64 ply to all the joints.

Fuse 32 2-8.png Fuse 33 2-8.png Fuse 35 2-8.png