• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 30cc 71" Extra 330SC

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Thanks! I have been eyeballing this one lately. I was thinking 4325 which would be 220-230 watts per lb. The 4330 was another obvious choice. How much current are you pulling? I saw a few videos and this would be just the ticket for flying in my front yard! All planes have their blend of strength/weakness. This seems like it fits me. Light enough to be floaty and yet still tumble. This one definitely seems to beg for E-Power.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks! I have been eyeballing this one lately. I was thinking 4325 which would be 220-230 watts per lb. The 4330 was another obvious choice. How much current are you pulling? I saw a few videos and this would be just the ticket for flying in my front yard! All planes have their blend of strength/weakness. This seems like it fits me. Light enough to be floaty and yet still tumble. This one definitely seems to beg for E-Power.

Fresh packs pulled 115a and 2600-2650 watts :D

Motor and batts were barely warm, outside temps 70-75.

Definitely get the 4330

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
i would love to get a pony ride on an electric version of one of these...anyone who has one, what events are you planning on being at? might just have to make it a point to show up :D

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Inflating paypal account, cant-resist-much-longer---(evil laugh)! Going electric I think. Gotta find some good deals on some 6S 5000. Going to need a bunch!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I have looked at several (ok all) the planes in this category. From all the videos I have seen this looks like a great all around plane for my needs. I feel confident in this airframe right now even in comparison to the big names.

gyro

GSN Contributor
i would love to get a pony ride on an electric version of one of these...anyone who has one, what events are you planning on being at? might just have to make it a point to show up :D

Any chance you can make it to Austin at the end of May?