• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Motor and ESC mounted in plane... Hopefully we got the standoff lengths correct, looks about right with the cowl on. No way to tell for sure until I get a spinner and the prop on there.

Speaking of spinners, what size did you guys wind up using?
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION], if I might make a suggestion for future build threads? Maybe make a list of all of the parts that were used in the build so we have a starting point?

All I need to do now is button up all the servos and get the cowl mounted up and it'll be flight ready (prop aside). Went over all of the glue joints on the motor box assembly and soaked it all with thin CA. If anything was missed from the factory for any reason, it's now a moot point :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
We used a 3" spinner on ours. It's funny you mentioned that because just 2 weeks ago we had a discussion about putting up all the parts we used on a build guide on all future builds and we are planning to edit the old ones.

Motor and ESC mounted in plane... Hopefully we got the standoff lengths correct, looks about right with the cowl on. No way to tell for sure until I get a spinner and the prop on there.

Speaking of spinners, what size did you guys wind up using?
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION], if I might make a suggestion for future build threads? Maybe make a list of all of the parts that were used in the build so we have a starting point?

All I need to do now is button up all the servos and get the cowl mounted up and it'll be flight ready (prop aside). Went over all of the glue joints on the motor box assembly and soaked it all with thin CA. If anything was missed from the factory for any reason, it's now a moot point :)

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It's ready it's ready!!!!

11248803_10207551971344320_8189399049010871496_n.jpg

Spinner had to come from Taildragger RC. Got one of his flow through electric spinners, since nobody had 3" spinners in stock. Hasn't come yet, maiden will have to do without...