• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] guys thanks much for all you did and continue to do. Your recent post proves on so many levels your commitment to us and your selves. Freaking awesome!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ordering up the last of necessary supplies today, should be flying this weekend (I hope) :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

I've heard many people share your concern over the CA hinges, but the reality seems to confirm what Aerobeez is saying...these hinges hold up just fine.
I've flown three different 30cc airframes with CA hinges and not one of them has lost a hinge.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Keep in mind this is an electric airplanes and there are no vibrations to ruin CA hinges ;)

I got my motor in the mail today!!! Waiting on my BEC which will be here tomorrow, and hopefully my propeller gets here soon... Looks like something got messed up with my order and the prop never got ordered up :scaredchair:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bipenut53

150cc
Keep in mind this is an electric airplanes and there are no vibrations to ruin CA hinges ;)

I got my motor in the mail today!!! Waiting on my BEC which will be here tomorrow, and hopefully my propeller gets here soon... Looks like something got messed up with my order and the prop never got ordered up :scaredchair:

I hate it when that happens!! lol

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Im curious...why are we still going on about the hinges. Thought we covered that. Sorry to hear about your order getting messed up dude. Hate it when that happens.