• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 90" Extra 330SC (50cc)

gyro

GSN Contributor
On a twin, there are slots in the cowl for the muffler output that could/should be long enough to use the flex driver.

Also the air inlet on the front of the cowl might work for that, or a cooling hole...

Yep, that's what I did when I installed the cowl on their 74 slick with the vvrc 40 in it.

Mine just arrived at the house. No shortage of elevator authority. This is my 92 edge for comparison.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394558685.375911.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Luckily on the 74 slick I could get them in with a straight extension with the DLE 35 installed. If you are going to play with Aerobeez planes you need some driver extensions and a flex driver for sure.

Aerobeez 90" Extra 330SC (50cc)

Here is the wing comparison with the 89 slick and 92 edge.

Aileron area is similar. The 3dhs ones are fatter at the room and taper where the aerobeez is a constant 4.5 inches.

Wing roots are 20 on the AB, 21 on the slick, and 22 on the edge.

Tips are 10, 12, and 11.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394559325.936052.jpg

Throw your EME 60 on it!

That is probably the motor that is going on this with a RE2 I have laying around.

The EME-70 is anther possibility, but that cowling bolt thing turns me off to this.

Choice 3 is my GT60, but that plane needs to fit in my truck and I still think the redwing slick is a better choice in dimensions and weight.

D-Man

30cc
Greetings Everyone..

So where can I find a flight review of the 90 Aerobeez Extra?
In the market for a new home for my DLE55 and considering the 330.

Thanks in advance,
D-Man

gyro

GSN Contributor
Greetings Everyone..

So where can I find a flight review of the 90 Aerobeez Extra?
In the market for a new home for my DLE55 and considering the 330.

Thanks in advance,
D-Man

Should be available soon, it's scheduled for filming this coming weekend.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maiden in about 2 hours!
After a flight or two, I'll cut [MENTION=413]Brian Yak Dude[/MENTION] loose for some fun on video.