Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 150cc Ultimate

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by acerc, Feb 21, 2019.

1. I don't know, why you ask?

2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I was planning to go but my flying buddy has asked me to help him build a new toy barn 64 by 32 ft this spring. So it looks like we are going to go to the fall JoeNull it my be a lot better and not so crowded. It has become very busy last 3 to 5 years. It will be the first time that I will miss the spring JoeNull in 10 years.

3. I don't know about the spring but the fall is a "definitely going to be there". The spring will depend on to many variables, right now the biggest being whether or not I'll make Top Gun. TG runs from May 1-5 followed by Nall starting on the tenth, can't do both that close together, well I could but don't think I want to. So if I don't do TG I'll do Nall, it will depend on me being ready when the time comes for TG.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    How is the plane coming along was expecting to see a maiden report. Or are you wanting for parts like am most of the time.

5. Nope, not waiting on parts. Been busy building a front porch and when not working on the porch been working on removing the gone MH's septic system.

6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I can see you probably really enjoyed using your talents in building the front porch :attaboy: but the septic :steamer: would be way low on my to do list:spongebob:.

acerc likes this.
  7. But you like money I am sure and they wanted $1400 to dig it up, I have a tractor and a hole so it is a no brainer. I'm sure you will agree...

49dimes likes this.
  8. I did manage to get the PAU out a few minutes ago and run it again after all the exhaust and tele changes, it is good to go and is in the hauler. Maybe tomorrow I will make it a point to get the AW out and fired up, really do need to.
    But this March is like many of past as there are a number of r/c related event's I want to do in May. So I try to knock everything around the house by end of March because come April I will do nothing but focus on getting the airframes ready, check flown, then practice, practice, practice.

WMcNabb, Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.