• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 150cc Ultimate

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
And the exhaust support is done. I think, when I have a couple minutes, I'll wrap the header couplers with some Teflon just to keep any leaks contained.

Attachments

• P1090328.JPG
    P1090328.JPG
    307.3 KB · Views: 463

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok Acerc I know right now you are a little burnt out but just for interest sake look at Hostetler and Wendle the person that makes drawings he has come out with a new Bi-Plane have a look tell me what you think.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok Acerc I know right now you are a little burnt out but just for interest sake look at Hostetler and Wendle the person that makes drawings he has come out with a new Bi-Plane have a look tell me what you think.
That is a good looking Skybolt. By the size, weight, and power requirements I'd say it is a lighter than his typical designs. Even just looking at it it look's different than the usual Hostetler. I built a couple of his designs years back and they were seriously over built, this one does not appear to be the same.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
There’s no way he will be able to get the Ultimate to fit into his minivan. He will need home delivery. LOL.
Acerc are going to JoeNall this spring.

Last edited: