• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 150cc Ultimate

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Not much done today yet, first thing this morning the MH movers called and were thirty minutes out. But I did get the vinyl on before they got here. Then I spent the day cleaning where the MH was at as they did not take anything or clean anything, and yes, I knew it was going to be that way. I did not mind as I just wanted the MH gone, off the property, out of sight. About an hour ago I got started on the wiring, ele's are done. Here is a pic of the front yard now, yippy, I have one. Still need to remove the septic, do a little raking then a good bit of grading and seed it, but I now have a view!!!!!!

Attachments

• P1090319.JPG
    P1090319.JPG
    725.7 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Not much done today yet, first thing this morning the MH movers called and were thirty minutes out. But I did get the vinyl on before they got here. Then I spent the day cleaning where the MH was at as they did not take anything or clean anything, and yes, I knew it was going to be that way. I did not mind as I just wanted the MH gone, off the property, out of sight. About an hour ago I got started on the wiring, ele's are done. He is a pic of the front yard now, yippy, I have one. Still need to remove the septic, do a little raking then a good bit of grading and seed it, but I now have a view!!!!!!
Looks like a nice piece of of property.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Nothing to show with photos but the elevator halves and rudder are operational. Setting up those three servos was much easier and quicker than I thought it was going to be. Turns out that once I adjusted the sub trim for servos #2 & #3 I did not have to adjust the end point as there is 140% available but I only use 100% so they will never see the end point where the sub trim moved.
The bottom wings halves are wired, the fuse side connections for top and bottom wings are installed as well, so only the top wing halves and the throttle servo are left to be wired. So stay tuned, it is getting closer.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
At this point, any piece of ground not covered in snow looks like a nice piece of property. :)
How true the past two weeks have been brutal, extremely cold a lot of snow had to get the snow blower out several times , and running a snow blower when it is really cold and windy is hard on the face and hands. Really starting to dislike winter weather.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Nothing to show with photos but the elevator halves and rudder are operational. Setting up those three servos was much easier and quicker than I thought it was going to be. Turns out that once I adjusted the sub trim for servos #2 & #3 I did not have to adjust the end point as there is 140% available but I only use 100% so they will never see the end point where the sub trim moved.
The bottom wings halves are wired, the fuse side connections for top and bottom wings are installed as well, so only the top wing halves and the throttle servo are left to be wired. So stay tuned, it is getting closer.
Sounds like everything is going well and looks like a the maiden is very close.

Rusty 73

100cc

Glad to here you got those three servos operating together. Did you use a servo balancer to fine tune the amp draw on all three .

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Glad to here you got those three servos operating together. Did you use a servo balancer to fine tune the amp draw on all three .
Nope, did it with the radio. The amp meter saw no difference going from one servo plugged in, then then the second, and then the third. Checked from idle through full deflection.