• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bavarian Demon Cortex

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
sound to me like you may have set it up while not in having your radio set to max throws? if that is not the case, play with the stick priority setting in the software, this will help reduce the gain quicker as your stick moves away from center

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
sound to me like you may have set it up while not in having your radio set to max throws? if that is not the case, play with the stick priority setting in the software, this will help reduce the gain quicker as your stick more away from center

I'll look at that... I specifically turned off the dual rates/expo when setting up per the manual, and my EPA are at mechanical max... At least I think. I'll double check.

Fast3D

50cc
Rolling harriers just feel a bit smoother to me. I already know how to do them so I dont know how well it would help you learn them.

It will help you with point rolls and wing rock though. So if you are having trouble there, no need to fear.

Thats great to hear. I really have trouble with rolling harriers and I drop the nose after 20 seconds or so. And I know many of the reasons for the nose going down with faster roll rate but I really don't get much practice to trouble shoot myself. I fly only once a month. I think cortex might help me a lot to learn this and eventually do rolling harriers close to the ground :), lol that will take me a long time to master...

dskuro95

100cc
Thats great to hear. I really have trouble with rolling harriers and I drop the nose after 20 seconds or so. And I know many of the reasons for the nose going down with faster roll rate but I really don't get much practice to trouble shoot myself. I fly only once a month. I think cortex might help me a lot to learn this and eventually do rolling harriers close to the ground :), lol that will take me a long time to master...

Just slow your fingers down. People think I am crazy when I say that but it really helps out